Sunday, September 21, 2008

Virtual Land Owner and Merchant Resources

Virtual Land Owner and Merchant Resources
Vio Business Series #11

INTRODUCTION

The virtual world provides emerging opportunities for business and organizations. Growing a company requires reliable resources that make the business owners job easier and more organized

Vio Business believes in learning from the successes and mistakes of others, in order to improve your own chances for success. We also believe in using as many of the resources around us as possible to generate business. We are proud to provide Vio Business members with the opportunity to learn from a virtual consultant, Aayia Jun of AJun Services.

--------------------------

Land Owner and Merchant Resources
by Aayia Jun

Finding the right resources to run your business is the first thing you should consider when starting, or expanding, your business. You need to look at price, quality, customer service, and business stability of who your are buying from. The right tool ( vendor, rental system, greeter, counter, tip jar, even a consultant) can make or break your business. A lot of business owners in SL go through a "trial and error" period, finding the right tools for their businesses. This can be costly, time consuming, and frustrating for some who do not have the time to experiment. As a business consultant in SL, i can help you make better, faster decisions about your needs.

I am a Hippo Technologies Accredited Trainer, and use a lot of Hippo products:
hippoRENT
hippoVEND
hippoGROUPS
hippoSECURE
hippoSLIDESHOW
hippoTELL
hippoUPDATE
hippoWINDOWS
hippoVISIT

Other products that are available (and that I use regularly*):
THINC Publishing system*
THINC Inventory Box Organizers*
Prim Master prim counter* (the BEST)
Paskis Scripts*
ZONE Media*
@Home Media*
JEVN Vendors
At least a dozen great Builders

There are so many, I dont want to take up too much room!

I provide many services:
--------------------------------------------------
I am a Hippo Technologies Accredited Trainer!
--------------------------------------------------

Setup, installation and hosting of Hippo Technologies systems, and also other packages. I can integrate many systems to serve your needs.
I can also provide:
1. Estate Management and Planning
2. Club Management
3. Publishing and/or distribution of Books/Magazines/Newspapers for you or your business.
4. Mailing list management.
5. Training… ask us about our schedule of classes and subjects, or, we can develop a seminar just for you.
6. Set up of Structures, furniture, anything you desire.
7. Creation of spreadsheets and other documents for your business, delivered in RL. So, if you own a business in SL or RL, and don't quite know what you need, get in touch with us, we may be able to help you.

Bio on the Speaker - Aayia Jun

I have been in the consulting business for over 10 years irl, and for over a year in SL. I have owned (and sold for a profit) 2 business in my life so far. My RL company is a thriving business (that I havent paid much attention to recently, I have been focusing on SL) My SL company, Ajun Services, is growing steadily (mostly Estate Management), and I anticipate that I will be in SL full time by the middle of next year, if not sooner. I have 2 offices in SL, one here in VIO (for quite some time), and another on Robben Island, one of the estates that I manage.

You can find me on the web at www.ajunservices.com

I get my IM's offline on my trusty Blackberry, so, dont hesitate to IM me!

I am also a member of the Virtual Worlds Business Bureau.

--------------------------

SUMMARY

When dealing with any firm in the virtual world, make sure all terms and conditions are clear and understood before you make a financial commitment. If you experience any disputes, you should use proven dispute resolution providers in the virtual world, such as OliveEue Sholokhov.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

©Copyright 2008 Virtual Innovative Opportunities. All rights reserved.

No comments: